With his brother Jesse acting as his creative director, snowboarding superstar Shaun White worked closely with Oakley during the creation of HOLBROOK. Together they went back to vintage styles like the original Oakley FROGSKINS then set out to distill their own vision of American cool.
Metal bolts and icons highlight the stress-resistant O MATTER frame, a comfortably lightweight design with pure PLUTONITE lenses that filter out every ray of UV. Optical precision and impact resistance meet ANSI Z87.1 standards to give you superior clarity and protection. Multiple lens/frame combinations are available. Choose one with Oakley HDPolarized lenses for filtering that cuts more than 99% of reflected glare. The versions that come with IRIDIUM lens coating reduce even more glare while balancing light transmission. Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses are available with a full range of options.
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of PLUTONITE lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IRIDIUM lens coating (optional)
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses (+2.00 to -4.00 combined power)
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal bolt accents in front frame
- Metal icon accents
Features: Oakley Holbrook sunglasses.
Plutonite?® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
Patented High Definition Optics?® (HDO?®) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle.
O-Matter?”¢ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection.